Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A HEARTFELT THANK YOU...

Good morning everyone.  I have to start out by letting you all know that this is not one of my cards.  This was given to me by my blogging friend Rachel.  I just love how she has colored this Greeting Farm stamp!    I had left her a comment that I loved this card so much.  I also told her that I had taken a picture of it to keep on my cellphone as the screen saver.  lol..  She is so sweet. She sent me her card so that I could have her always.  Let me tell you,  she is sitting on my Copic storage unit so that I can see her everyday and smile.  Thank you so much Rachel, I just love this card and I think it was so sweet of you to think of me.   If you are in the mood to see some awesome coloring and design please by sure to check out Rachel's blog here.   As you can tell she has a lot of talent and can really make her Copics rock.  

 Yeah!  My new stamps came today!  I am hoping to get some coloring in this week.  Huge smile.  No, I could not wait to get Syren for my free stamp.   Sorry, I just couldn't.
 Can you say spoiled ? Well, I guess that yesterday was my day to be spoiled.  lol...  You are now looking at just some of the goodies that my Dad brought down to our house yesterday.  They came from my Mom's sewing stash and I can't thank them enough. 
   Aren't they just beautiful?   I love, love these flower trims.   Thanks Mom and Dad.    Then I have to tell you that they were very sweet and took my card over to the Post Office to mail it in to the card for a stamp program through TGF! I am so excited and I just can't wait to get my new stamp. I am honored that they picked one of my cards to take to CHA or any other show. I am still shocked. lol...
Ok guys, I have to get a move on.  I burned my thumb last night and this is not too easy to type with it
throbbing and with the bandage Jerry put on it.  I am ok,  just used an old potholder that had a hole in it.   I think I have it in for my hands lately.  heehee,  I don't know why.  Talk at you tomorrow.                Hugs, Lisa G

4 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Awwww, that was TOO sweet Lisa! Cards are to make people happy and I'm glad that you enjoyed Syren so much :0)

Amy said...

Ah, that Rach is a real sweetie!
I don't blame you for not wanting to wait for Syren, she is going to be lots of fun to create with!
Wow, that trim from your Mom is beautiful...my Mom and Grandma do ot have pretties like that in their stashes, though I'm very thankful for Grandma's button box!
Your poor hands, you really do seem to have it out for them lately! Take care not to cut, or burn any more fingers and have a safe and happy week! ;)

Chrissy said...

Fabulous gift from your parents..lucky you..and a gorgeous card from Rach..take care of your hands...you only have 2 you know..lol..and dont use a wet tea towel either..burns baby burns...
Luv CHRISSYxx

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Lisa I LOVE her hair!!~