Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

NOTHING BETTER THAN FAMILY...

Madison, Mitchell and Lorena

My Mom and Dad 

My Dad visiting and Lucy always has to sit on a chair while we have company. 

My Cousin Michael

Mike and My Dad visting over the noise of the M&Ms
Madison, Lorena, Mitchell and Michael

Good morning everyone.  I am sure that I am not the only one to say that I am sooooo thankful that blogger is back up and running.  Talk about feeling cut off from the world.  lol...Ok, maybe not that bad, but OMGoodness...I hate not being able to do anything when I need to.  
So, I thought that I would add some wonderfulness to my blog this morning in place of one of my cards.  My cousin and his wife came into to town last night to see all of us.  I am embarrassed to say that we haven't seen each other in over 4 years and I was soooo excited to see them.  They are both of our kids' Godparents, and let me tell you Mitchell could not quit hugging them.  Madison had such a fun time telling them everything about school and what they are both up to...  My Mom and Dad came over as well and we all had such a good time getting caught up.  In short it was such a wonderful night. 
Well, I am heading off to work but I wanted to share this feeling with you all.  I'm sorry Mom I had to share all of my pictures.  lol...
Have a great day everyone and be sure to give your loved ones a hug today.   Talk at you tomorrow on Sundays with Lucy.  :O)
Hugs, Lisa G

2 comments:

My Dollies 3 said...

You are forgiven....this time. Dad wants to know where is your picture????? love ya, Mom

Amy said...

LOL, I was wondering the same thing as your mom... where's Lisa in all these pics? ;)
Looks like you all had a wonderful time catching up and your M&Ms are beautiful!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend... is it rainy there too?