Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

GGggggrrrr!









Hi guys.  
Long time no talk.  :O(    I have had a couple of days that would test anyone's patience.  First I hurt/strained my middle finger and have had to wear a brace on it since Monday night.  Doesn't make it very easy to type, color or even leave any of my comments on everyone's wonderful projects this week.
Then, as  if that wasn't enough my computer info has been messed up by something and every time I did try to leave a comment or watch something on YouTube it wouldn't let me get into it either.  Don't you just want to cry.  I just really wanted to SCREAM! 
I am typing this an hoping that it is finally going to play nice.  I have today off after all and we have already gone on our family walk together and swim in the pool..   I have to hit the shower however and I am headed over to meet Tracey from Lindy's Stamp Gang.  I am sooo excited.  I am hoping to get some pictures to share for tomorrow.  :O)
Here are a couple of pics from my one and only card that I have managed to make this week. 
Well guys take care and I am hoping to talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
dp-Webster's Pages
title-WeR Memory Keepers
chestnut roan fluid chalk-Colorbox 
No Copics used!  :O)

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Well, it is being nice now, because it is letting me see you fabulous card. Beautiful colours.
You have had a rough time, your poor finger, I know how painful that can be, I did something similar when cleaning a plug hole..lol..my finger nail,[ which are like rhino horns] got caught and yanked my finger out of joint...that hurt.
Take care,
Luv CHRISSYxx

Amy said...

Rough week...maybe this means the rest of the year you are good to have only great weeks! :) We can hope so anyway!
Love the card and so funny we both did a non copic card today! LOL! We are so alike! :)
Can't wait to see pics of your meeting with Tracey!

Amanda R said...

This card is lovely so maybe the injury was a blessing in disguise? Hope you get to enjoy a long weekend!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Hopefully an evening of stamping w/ friends and gettin' your craft on was just what you needed to turn this week around! CUTE card, Lisa, love that vintage feel!

Tasha said...

Oh Lisa that sucks! I hope your finger is feeling better now hun! I love your card, the papers and image compliment each other beautifully
love tasha xx

Sharon said...

So sorry about your finger Lisa. Hope you have fun when meeting Tracey. She's great!

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW-ers Lisa this is GORGEOUS!!~