Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Isn't she Beautiful?







Good morning everyone.
     I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I am attempting to get some cards made for the week and of course Lucy just had to remind me that it is her turn to be on my blog.  I took a few pictures of her playing around on my desk, but I really really wanted to share the ones of what she looks like after she is done investigating everything.  You can see behind her my cubbies where my Copics are usually stored, but I have them all in my case so that I could color on my couch yesterday.  Now that I have my stamps that Mercy sent me in the cubbies Lucy has become exceedingly interested in them.  gggrrrr... You will notice that most have been knocked over.   I tried to get a picture of that, but all you end up seeing is a big black 'BEAR'  in front of my white shelves.  lol... 
    Anyway as Lucy is such a lady I thought I would share just how pretty she is.  The sad thing is that when I take her picture she is so black that I have to edit them with photo fix, or you wouldn't be able to see the details of her except for her eyes.  lol  Ok guys I need to get this big cat out of my way so I can get started coloring.
I hope you all have a great day.  I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G

4 comments:

Amanda R said...

Good luck on moving her if she doesn't want to go! Mine will just hop right back up and plop down in front of me on whatever they darn well please!

Amy said...

Lucy is a very pretty cat and quite the movie star...loved her in your video!
Enjoy your day, hope you are able to get some cards made! :)

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous...her eyes are so clear and full of mischief...then I saw your 6x6 pads on your desk...whoa!!!...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

I'm going to be honest and say that I'm not a cat person, but that doesn't mean that I don't think Lucy isn't pretty...her fur is gorgeous! She's lucky to have someone who takes such good care of her and wants to show her off! I love your weekly LUCY updates, with a bit of Sunday thrown in every now and then! LOL!