Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Decorating our house with Boo...

Good morning all.
     I hope that you are all having a great weekend.  We had an awesome family day yesterday.  Most of it was spent getting the Christmas tree up and the lights hung while we listened to my music player.  
     A couple of years after Jerry and I were married he surprised me with this beautiful music box for Christmas.    It has over twelve floppy records that are stored in the bottom drawer and I love it so much that it has now become our family tradition to decorate our house for Christmas while listening to it. 
     Because I only bring it our for the Holidays it is just as special to my M&M as it is to me.  Yesterday when we got ready to decorate of course Madison had to pull it out.  Well as you can see Boo seems to think it is interesting as well. You can lift the lid to make it louder or just leave it closed to have more of a background type of sound.  So, because Boo was so interested in it and because she sat on the arm of our couch the whole time watching while it turned,  I have to keep the lid down.  lol...
     I just really thought she looked so cute and we had so much fun yesterday that I wanted to share with you all. 









     Ok, now it's time for me to get busy and make some cards (not done with my Christmas cards yet) so that we can start wrapping those presents.  Have a great day everyone.  Talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those pics are so cute, Boo really is intrigued by your music box! It's so nice that you had a great day yesterday, especially after the week you had! I hope today is just as enjoyable, take care!

Amanda R said...

Oh I can see where leaving that lid up would have been a baaaaad thing! She does look very sweet though while watching it spin!

Anita said...

OMGosh, I love these pictures. Your kitty is sooo fascinated by that music box, I'm sure it was so cute watching her!