Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sundays with our Crazy Cats...

Hi guys. 
     I know it has been forever since I have posted anything on a Sunday let alone pictures of our crazy cats....  Well I am ahead of the game this weekend, so I thought I would share a set of pictures that I took of both Lucy and Boo helping me while I was trying to get some cards made for this coming week.. 
     Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far.  Try not to be too jealous of my helpers..  heehee
Talk at your tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

Lucy was just minding her own business taking a nap. (She is however laying on top of most of the products that I had pulled out to use on my cards)   Boo could not leave her alone. 






Oh so tired I must lay down right here. 



Notice the great lengths that Boo is going to?  She is acting like the only reason she came up in the first place was to take a nap.  When as you can see she really wanted Lucy to play with her.  lol.... I didn't get much done other than this load of pictures for about 30 minutes.  hehee....
They really do keep us all entertained, and I can't remeber life without either one of them. 

5 comments:

Danni said...

Love these photos!! So fun!! :)

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous kitty cats....and thank you so much for your lovely comments earlier...it's so nice to know you are thought about....tell you what trhough...here in Napier, we have had 2 earthquakes, Sat & Sun...and they are going down the island...Harry felt them...came crawling under the desk..lol..I thought something must be up, as I didnt feel them...he wouldn't go away either.[Only little ones at the moment..gulp...]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tonje said...

Your cats are so cute! Trust them to lay on top of all your stuff... lol...

Been scrolling through your blog... love your cards!

Amy said...

Haha! They sure do know how to pick the most inconvenient spot to nap don't they? Oreo likes to relax on piles of goodies too... which can make the card making process a long one. ;)
And I can't believe how big Boo has gotten! Still such a kitten though trying to bat at Lucy's tail, LOL!
Well, yesterday was not great for me and so far I'm moving pretty slow this morning. And now the snow is starting to fall again so nothing better to do than stay in and get busy. Hope you are enjoying a day off my friend!

Amanda R said...

My cats do the same thing, lay on all my stuff. I always say they are helping to keep my stuff from "floating away", goofy things. I like how Boo is reaching out to touch Lucy's foot like, "Lucy, are you awake?" Nice to see they are getting along well.