Followers

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sending love...

Hi guys,
     Yes, I am finally back and even though I had to work on Saturday I had a bit of time to make a few cards to share with you this week.  :O)
      My hands are getting better but I still can't seem to spend a lot of time coloring.  Due to that fact I have been able to check out and even come up with different ways of making cards without using too many  stamps or my Copic Markers.  Even though I have enjoyed coming up with different kinds of cards I  have to confess that I still enjoy using my images with  Copics to make my cards more.  :O)  I am sure that you all can understand that.
     Even though,  I wanted  to start the week off with a card that I found a similar idea in a magazine.  I loved how they used the kraft and white along with a separate color to make the card stand out.    I really am super happy with how it came out and I think I just might have to come up with something like this for an Easter card next weekend.  lol...
     Ok guys, tomorrow starts yet another long week for me, so I am going to get myself ready for an early bed.  I hope you all had a super weekend and that your weather has been treating you well.
Hope to talk at you all tomorrow.
     Thanks ever so much for all the sweet comments.  I am so hoping to get around to everyone again real soon. Take care all.
Hugs, Lisa G



Sorry the computer is making this look darker that it really is. 




Supplies:
stamps-You've Got Mail-LF
cs-Classic Crest -Solar White, Desert Storm-Neenah & Lemon Tart-PTI
embossing folder-Floral Fantasy-Cuttle Bug-PC
Spellbinders- Standard circles-small & Labels Twenty-eight
Eiffel Tower & Fancy Flourish-Die-Namics
Anastasia Boarder-Cherry-Lynn-Designs
Seam binding-Esty
Inks-Versa Mark & VersaFine-Onxy Black

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is really super Lisa, love the Eiffel tower and the embossed panel..glad to hear you are mending...take it easy...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Such a beautifully designed card Lisa. I love the Eiffel tower and wonderful colours
Take care
Hugs Sue

Denice said...

This is wonderful Lisa! I have to be honest and tell ya I don't have time to read your post tonight, but I'm guessing that you used an eiffel tower die...it's gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing you use it more!
Hugs!!!!!!
:Dxx

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Lisa! The bow finishes it off beautifully!

Amanda R said...

Glad you are getting better and I know what you mean about "needing" my copics. I love other cards that don't but me, nope, gotta color. That being said, this is tres bon! Mais oui, it is lovely! Ok, that is the extent of my french haha!

xxxtglxxx said...

Lovely card -so stylish and chic! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

mousekemom said...

This is sooo cute, Lisa! I haven't done many cards lately, but have busy with SMASHing and making swaps for our vacation. Love the design of the card and the sentiment on the big moon. Hugs!