Followers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day...

Good morning everyone.
     I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a very safe and happy Memorial Day.
I am still busy working on Wedding Invitations every spare second that I have, so as you can tell I haven't been around much,  All of the invitations should be done by the end of this next week and then I am so going to put my headphones on and start coloring.  I tell you I miss making my cards and sharing them with you all.
     I wanted to take the time to remember all the men and women that make this country what it is today.   Thank you !!!
     I had better get a move on as Jerry and I are getting ready for an early morning walk.  I am so excited as I just loaded a few of  Pink's songs (Thank you hubby and M&Ms for the gift card for my B-Day !)   on my iPod and now I am ready to go... Yes, I love Pink and her songs...
    Hope you all have a great day and I will talk at you later.   = o )
Hugs, Lisa G



No comments: