Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Our friendship is MAGICAL...

Hi guys,






     Wow, what a week.  I can honestly say that I am happy that it is almost Friday and I have the weekend off.  So, one more day of work and then it's time to get crafty or play outside!  :O) 
     As most of you know I am currently on the My Style Stamps DT, and on Fridays it is my day to post something I have created using these fantastic stamps.  So, for this week I decided to pull
out this adorable set from Halloween called What's Brewing.  Yes, you read correctly... It is a Halloween set and I happen to think this frog is just the Bee's Knees.  lol... He is such a cutie and as all cuties have friends I paired him up with these cute little butterflies from her Fly High set. 
     You see they all went to the park to enjoy a fantastic Spring day and smell the gorgeous (sequin) flowers while they are there.   Just go with me here.  lmbo....
     At any rate, I really love how this card came together and it just did exactly what I had envisioned it to do so I am a happy girl. 
     I hope you like as well, and I hope you all have a wonderful Spring weekend.  Talk at you all later.
Hugs Lisa G
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry for the weird angle on this one.  I don't know what I was doing here.  lol...
 
 
 
Supplies:
stamps-What's Brewing & Fly High-MSS
cs-Neenah Solor white classic crest 80lb & Spring Rain-PTI
embossing folder-cloudy sky-Darice
sequins-lollipop, tea rose & clear-MSS
grass die-LF
crack accents-Ranger
gel pen -Sakura
extra fine point-white Sharpie
inks-summer sky & tuxedo black-Memento
 

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Hello my friend..what an adorable and fabulous card..I love the cute frog and his butterfly friends flying overhead through those fabulous clouds..so stinking cute Lisa..have a wonderful weekend..

luv CHRISSYxx