Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SEASON'S GREETINGS.....
















Hi all, I hope you had a good Monday. Mine was very busy at work , what with it being the first of the month. No, I did not lose a month....I just happen to have my new stamp set from ATS, and I love them. I decided that I had to play with a couple of them because they are just too cute to wait until later in the season. So, my stamp is from ATS's Winter stamp kit Did I mention just how cute they all are? My CS-su-garden green - Ribbon is from my stash and I used my CB-embossing folder-swiss dots. Copics used are: HAIR-E15,E17 HAT & GLOVES-YR12,YR15 CHEEKS-R20 SCARF-R37,R39 SHIRT & BOOTS-B24,B26 PANTS-E17,E18 SKIES-N1,N4 TREES-G21,G24,G28,E25,E27 & DIAMOND STICKLES SNOW-BG10. I hope you like him as much as I do. It was a very fun card to make, and just seemed to flow. Have a great Tuesday everyone. Lisa G

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh, another awesome card, I love the snow!!

kris said...

Love the snow effect you created... that's awesome! and great job on the coloring too... and that tree, fabulous! =D keep it up girl... love seeing your creations... hugs, Kris

Amy said...

Super cute card, Lisa! Beautifully colored and I love the snow effect and the sparkle the Stickles add! Fantastic!

Leigh said...

I love the embossing folder, I've been pondering asking the hubby for a cuttlebug for my birthday. Great job again!