Followers

Monday, November 2, 2009

TRYING NEW THINGS....YOU ROCK!











Good morning everyone..I hope you all had a very relaxing Sunday. Ours was pretty good. Went to the grocery store early with hubby....That made both of our days as he really hates to shop and especially with tons of people in the store.lol......Ok I will get on with it. My card today is one that I am proud of because I tried something that I didn't see myself every doing....That would be altering a stamp..Yes, I finally gave it a try. I used my new stamp Superstar Anya and I altered her! It was really fun, and if you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for? You can check out Amy's tutorial on how to do it at http://clubanya.blogspot.com/2009/10/amys-altering-101.html She gives very good instructions on how she does this, and I think you are really going to have some fun with it....Thanks Amy, I really enjoyed trying something new..Well it is getting late, so I better get a move on. As I said my stamp is superstar Anya from TGF, PP-American crafts-visions-love pink CS-bassil-dotted swiss Copics- SKIN-E50 MOUTH-E51 CHEEKS-R00 HAIR-E15,E17,E19 BOA-RV11,RV13 PANTS-B93,B97 SHOES-W8 SHIRT-DIAMOND STICKLES.....Have a great day all, and let me know what you think... Lisa G

2 comments:

kris said...

You did a great job on taking off the glasses!!! Yay Lisa!!! she's totally fab! TFS! keep it up! hugs, Kris

Amy said...

You did awesome with your first altered stamp, Lisa! She looks perfect, can't wait to see what you alter next! ;)