Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SWEET & SASSY...











Yes, it is Wednesday! No, I do not have a half day today. :o( That's ok however as it looks like it is going to be a sweet and sunny day. That means that when I do get home from work it is swimming time... Yay! Can you tell I am as much a fish as my kids are? What can I say if there is a pool you just have to swim. heehee
Wow, I don't if it is because my week in half over or if it is my card that is putting me in this mood. I told you that I had pulled out some of my rub-ons this weekend and as you can see I had a great time with them. First though I have to say that this is the first time that I colored CC Thursday. Can you believe that I have had her since she first went on sale and this is the first card that I have made with her? Sure, Madison has colored her about six times but not me. I just kind of left her to just sit. Well not today! She is just so happy to be on this card. Showing just how sassy she is. I just thought of perfect little girl that she is going to be sent to. I can't mention her name as her Mommy checks on my blog everyday. Ok guys work calls so I better get motoring. Hugs, Lisa G
supplies:
stamps-C C Thursday-TGF
cs-white, spring moss & spring rain-PTI
rub-ons - Card Sayings-MakingMemories & daisy d's
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R83
hair-E47-E57-E37
clothes-V12-V15-B21-B34-RV04-RV13-Y17
sidewalk & grass-YG67-YG25-W1-W3-W5 & olive multiliner

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY GF!!!

Amy said...

Oh, she is so sweet and sassy Lisa!I love the colors you've used and the flowers in the two corners....genius! Awesome card!