Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

WHAT A PEAR...











Good morning all. I hope that you had a wonderful Father's Day weekend. We didn't do much, but we did have a great time playing cards with the kids and watching a movie or two. Saturday actually gave us a whee bit of sunshine in the afternoon, so after grocery shopping we did manage to get some swimming in. Big smile of both Mitchell and Maddie's faces.
I decided to work on coloring my stamps while we watched movies yesterday and I have to admit that it was a lot of fun not to sit with my back to everyone while I got some work done and just listened. I ended up putting my Copics in a basket as neat as I could, but I really didn't like that other than the fact that it was portable. Anybody have a suggestion for how you take your Copics with you when you aren't at your desk? heehee The problems that I have you know.
Ok, it's time to get on with the show... My card today is made with a free digi stamp that I got off the Internet and I am sorry to say that I no longer know from where. I really like the stamp, and I haven't been using it as I really wanted to be able to give credit to the nice people that gave it away. I also have to say that because the wonderfully talented Angel gave my daughter an awesome card when she was so sick that had the embossing folder distressed stripes from Provo Craft on it, I just had to get it. I did and I love it. So I put the two together and I love it. Anyway it is a different card for me. Kind of simple, but I am really happy with how it turned out. So guys, have an Awesome start to your week and I will talk at you later. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-free digi-Internet
cs-Neenah classic crest-www.artisticoutpost.com & cream-PTI
pp-Bayberry Cottage-pinkpaislee
embossing folder-distressed stripes-Provo Craft
fluid Chalk-bisque-Colorbox
ribbon-details & Accessories
buttons-Joy Ride-Cosmo Cricket
rub-ons-Toby Type-Scrapworks
Copic markers:
pears-Y23-Y26-Y28
leaves-YG93-YG95

2 comments:

Amy said...

Fabulous card Lisa! I love the embossed background,definitely think I need to do that more, and the black houndstooth looks awesome with your pears! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN, love your inside and outside!!