Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

LOVE...











Hi guys.
I hope that you all had a wonderful start to your week. I have to admit that I am just a little tired this morning as I didn't actually walk back into our house until after 9pm last night. Once I got home from work we had to turn around and head back to get some things from the store and buy the kids some warm socks and shirts as we are headed into another cold front. I could not believe how busy Walmart was. My word! heehee...
So let me get to it. My card today I made with the other half of the Naught or Nice set from The Greeting Farm. I think she is just so devilishly cute! Don't you just love her? I also made this card for the Saturday Sketch challenge over on the Club Anya Blog. The challenge this week is to make a circular card and I really like how this one turned out. I was going for a fun and spunky look. Jerry doesn't know it, but this is going to be his Valentines card. heehee....
I am running behind this morning, so I am going to have to come back later with my supply list. Sorry guys!
Have a great day and stay warm.
Hugs, Lisa G

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is ADORABLE!!

Jo said...

i just got this stamp set. too cute!

Amy said...

LOL! I think Jerry is going to love this Lisa! I love the round shape and how it swings up to reveal the sentiment, very cool! :)

Angela said...

What a great card for Jerry. I thin he will love it. I love the round shape of it and her glittery horns looks great.
Hugs:)
Angela