Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

XOXOX...








Good morning everyone.
I am going to jump right into it today. This card is made specifically with my Mom in mind. She has always been a professional semstress for as long as I can remember and now she spends her time making home made doll clothes for all of her followers on Ebay. She can take dolls from her childhood and referbish them. Not only does she do this she also sews adorable clothes that these women love to buy. The reason I bring this up is when I first started stamping last year I ran across this set of stamps called Cutie Pies. They look very simalar to the Terri Lee dolls that she makes clothes. So. I just had to purchase the stamps. Well it's been over a year now and I have yet to make her anything with the stamps. They are red rubber cling stamps, (my favorite kind) but for some reason they don't have very clear lines when you stamp them. I don't like that, so it is very hard for me to use them.
I finally decided this weekend that I had to at least one card for Valentine's Day as it really is a cute set. So, with all of that being said this is my first Cutie Pie Valentine. I went with a real simple yet very Valentiny color scheme with this one.
Ok guys, I am out of here. Halfway through this week. Yes! Have a super day.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Cutie Pies
cs-Neenah , dark chocolate-PTI and rose red-Stampin Up
dp-KI Memories ( I think) -Gift from Amy Young
Copic Markers

3 comments:

Amanda R said...

Well Lisa, they may not stamp well but I think you did a great job! Love the vintage type look you did!

Amy said...

This is too cute Lisa, it looks like a vintage Valentine! Love your coloring of her, doesn't look like you had any trouble stamping her at all! Fabulous card!
Take care! :)

Anonymous said...

your coloring is really really good!! Love the card! :)