Followers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

ROUND UP TIME...

I had to have the female animals wear  blush so they would look good for the Fair.  lol...

Ian of course was Tough Enough to Wear Pink.
Even Anya is tough enough.

Notice the bull has a friend.  Isn't she a sweet little cow?  lol


Hi everyone. 
     I hope that you are all having a great start to your weekend.  We finally got back from our walk and it is just gorgeous outside.  It is however suppose to get up in the 90s today so I am sure glad that we headed out early.
     So as I promised I wanted to share with you all yet another sign I made for work.  Because it is fair week around here we decided that we needed to pick some items that people might need at the fair and put them on sale for this week.  Things they might need if they spent too much time in the sun or to relieve that tummy ache from all that fair food. lol.  Of course you all know I  just had to make a sign with some of the awesome Greeting Farm stamps that I have had forever.  heehee...  As you can see I had to fussy stamp the bull so that he had some cow ladies to roam around and visit with.  hehee..  All the ladies were given some blush to wear as you just don't go to the fair to be judged without looking your best.  I didn't go to in depth on this sign however as I didn't want our little thief to pick all of them off the sign.  :O( 
     Ok guys, that's all I have for you today.  I hope you have a great day and I will talk to you tomorrow as Lucy has been busy and we have some great pictures to share with you. 
Hugs,  Lisa G

3 comments:

Amy said...

I think the sign is tons of fun and is sure to be a real eye-catcher in the store Lisa! It's just too bad that you still have to worry about someone thieving your beautiful work... here's hoping that whoever the culprit is they leave this sign alone!

Hope you get to enjoy your 90 degree weather in the pool today! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE!!~

Amanda R said...

That looks so cute and I am sure your customers will get a kick out of it too! Love how you made some cows so the bull could have some company!