Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Copic storage on the go...

Hi again.
    Blogger would not let me put all of this into one post, so here I am once again to share more of my storage.  When I first ran across the big Copic Bag on Oozak.com I of course had to order it.  I don't usually go anywhere to color, but sometimes I do like to take my Copics to bed so that I can relax. 
     When I first got my bag I didn't really like the mesh bags that it came with, so I have been trying to come up with the perfect solution.  Well, last week I was walking around our Dollar Store when I ran across these cardboard pencil holders.  Needless to say for a $1 each I grabbed about ten of them and came home to make it work for me.  I did have to cut some of them in half and then take them back up, but I am so so pleased with how they came out.  The tote fits them all perfectly and my Copic OCD is happy as I can still keep them in their color families so that I can find the color that I want when I need it. :O)  
     Thanks for putting up with all my rambling.  I hope that yo all had a great Monday. I will talk at you next time.
Hugs, Lisa G

As you can see I still have plenty of room for more markers, and my color shart/book fits right on top when I pack up to go.

Nice and orderly!  :O)
Kind of sloppy for me.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Hey Lisa,

I love this! I feel exactly the same about those mesh baskets, they just dont work! I am def going to be on the lookout for some different containers to put in there. Thanks for the idea! Oh and thanks so much for the blog award, I have been so busy lately and not been on as much. It's so nice of you to think of me.

Anyway hope all is well at your place,

Emma

Denice said...

Great idea using the pencil holders!
I love your organization...you've given me a couple of ideas Lisa, thanks!
:Dx