Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sweet November Stamps PreView & Happy News...




Good Morning all my blogging friends!
     I have some really 'Happy' news to share with you all today.  Amy Young the creator of Sweet November Stamps has asked me to be a guest designer for March and of course  I just could not say no.  I have been so excited that she asked me to help with this month's Awesome stamps.  It has taken every bit of my control to not mention it until today.  Thanks Amy!  I love your sweet stamps and I am so honored that you would ask me to be a part of this. :O)
     So with my happy news shared it is time for us to start the March preview of Amy's fantastic Sweet November stamps.  Today starts us off with Paprika.  She is an addition to the Spice Fairies, Ginger and Coriander. Today she is sharing a surprise, it would seem that one of her friends is having a Birthday party and she has put on her best gown and sparkled up her beautiful wings just in time to celebrate with her friends.
     I had so much fun playing with a new skin tone for her.  I added a little purple just along her hairline to give her a more fairy look.  Then because she is just so sweet looking I added a few of my favorite gem flowers to kind of surround her as I imagined her sitting in the middle of a Spring time meadow listening to all of her little butterfly friends.  
     I know that I am very excited to see what the rest of the DT ladies have colored up, so I have provided a link for each one.  Be sure to head on over and show them all some love.   
                                                      Nancy Thomas
                                                      Marion E
                                                      Amy Young
    You can also check out the ATS Blog for even more new releases and to see all the beautiful creations over there as well. 
     So that's it for me today.  I hope you all have a great day and I will see you back here tomorrow for day two of the Sweet November Stamps.  If you haven't see Amy's stamps before and you can't wait until Friday when all of the March stamps will be for sale you can still head over to the All That Scraps store and see all the other awesome stamps they have.  Have fun everyone and I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps-Paprika-by AmyY-Sweet November Stamps-ATS & Shoe N'Bags-Ladybug Craft,inc
cs-Neenah
dp-MME-old, old-from my stash
doilies-stash
flower gems-KaiserScrapbook-Peachy Cheap
gems-BG-Peachy Cheap
Memento inks-Tuxedo Black & Lulu Lavender
Dymo label Maker
diamond-Stickles-Ranger
Flower Stencil -from a RAK

26 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Lovely glittery wings!

alethea said...

What a sweet card!!! Love the sentiment too!!! HUgsxx

Lau W said...

Oh such a nice card, so sweet !
xxx

Unknown said...

Awww lucky girlie being a Guest with Amy :) congrats and your card is simply beautiful, love the colours and glittery wings. Hugs xxx

Moni said...

Gorgeous card and fab image. Hugs,moni

Amy said...

Ooooh, this is so sweet and beautiful Lisa! Paprika looks amazing and I love the girly accents of the doily and sparkly flowers with her! Fabulous card again, my friend! :)

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Hi Lisa,
What a stunning card you've made!!! Love the wings and the details on the card!!! Concordats on being dt this month!!!
Hugs Marion

Mary Brockway said...

She's so sweet!!!

Rachel Parys said...

Congrats! She is so pretty, and her wings look magical! Beautiful card!

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh so Beautiful! inside and out!!!
hugs, Heidi

Isa said...

How beautiful !!

Chrissy said...

Congrats Lisa, and such a beautiful card, love the gorgeous image and colouring...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

biggirlbri said...

So sweet, love the glitter wings!

Debora said...

How awesome to be on Amy's team! Such a lovely card and a fantastic fairy image. I love all the glitter and the purple shadowing on her fairy skin!

Danni said...

Yay!! How fun and exciting!! Love your card, so pretty!!

Uta said...

Wow, what a beautiful card and the image is so lovely.

Hugs, Uta

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the colour combination.

Denice said...

Congrats on being GDT for Sweet November...so excited for you!

Your card is wonderful and the purple along the hairline is perfect...it's a nice touch, and I hope I can remember to use your idea!

Hugs!
:Dx

Amanda R said...

Well congrats to you! Can't wait to see what else you make and love all the sparkly flowers on the card, they look wonderful!

kim.scrapper said...

Such an adorable image. Its really fun to see the image done up in so many different ways, tfs...Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

Tina Mayo said...

pretty purple color..love her..your card is great.

Tina said...

Pretty card. Love Amy's new image.

Anonymous said...

Hi there--thank you so much for following my blog. I'm returning the favor. Looking forward to being bloggie friends.

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew
See My Stamps

Anonymous said...

Hi there--thank you so much for following my blog. I'm returning the favor. Looking forward to being bloggie friends.

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew
See My Stamps

Nancy Thomas said...

Love Paprika's sparkly wings as well as her beautiful lavender dress. Such a pretty card.

Arabella said...

So sweet Lisa! I love the purples!

Arabella