Followers

Friday, April 12, 2013

Hello...

Hi guys,
     I hope that you have all had a great week so far.  I am so happy that it is finally Friday even if I do have to work Saturday.  Yay!
     So, we will be getting back to our old schedules pretty soon and I am so happy to start having more time with my family again.  I always laugh to myself when you work more hours and people tell you "well at least you'll have more money for bills and things".   I don't know about any of you, but I am here to tell ya that even with all the hours I haven't been able to buy any new stamps since this whole thing start.  lol... Not because I didn't want any of those new Adorable Greeting Farm stamps, but because Uncle Sam likes my money just as much if not more than I do.
      It would also seem that the universe decided that I had extra income and didn't need it so every little thing that wanted to break down or have a problem has done so.  Not complaining as I was happy to have had that little extra we had to use on want we needed it, but I can not wait to get caught up again so I can get some of those stamps.  I have been lurking around everyone's blogs and the Greeting Farm as well and I think they are all so so CUTE!!!   I am truly jealous of everyone at the moment and I am just waiting for our lives to calm down just a little bit so that I can get back at my desk and play with a few new stamps.  :O)
     However, I am not so sure if I remember how to color.  I did manage to make a simple, but fun card last night just so I could share with you all.  ( You'll notice that there is still no coloring going on, but soon I promise ) I made this one out of a puffy sticker and some of my dies.  I will confess that I really like how it came out.  Simple but I think pretty and fun all rolled into one nice looking cards.  lol....
     So guys, I need to get to bed so I can be alive come time to head out that door again.
     Oh wow, I completely forgot to share with everyone that my oldest M&M made the Honor Roll this last week. His name was in the paper and his Sister whom is making great grades as well wasn't too happy about it, but she did make Honor Roll last year when he didn't so she has moved on from the pouting.  hee hee ...
Hope you all have a wonderful Friday, and for my friends that have already started their weekends, have  a wonderful weekend as well.
Talk to you soon.
Hugs, Lisa G







 Supplies:
stamp-Anya Styles-TGF
Puffy Sticker from Heidi Grace 
epoxy sticker-Heidi Grace
cs-ivory-The Paper Studio
dp-Lost & Found-Rosy-MME
satin ribbon-(thank you gift)Ellen Hutson
MS-boarder punch
Spellbinder-Garden Weaver
Swirl -small-MFT


2 comments:

Denice said...

Okay, this the perfect sentiment!!! Love this fun and quick card!
Oddly enough, Uncle Sam likes my money too! LOL!
:Dxx

Amanda R said...

This is lovely Lisa, I think that edging adds a really pretty touch! And congrats to your son, job well done!