Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hi....

Hi again, everyone.
     I know it's amazing that I have posted three days in a row, but I really am missing my blogging time and I can not wait as very soon I will have a somewhat normal schedule again. YAY! ( The M&Ms don't know as I am keeping it a surprise for them.)  :O)  Can you tell that I am a much happier person when I get my family time in?  I don't mind working, but I am a Mom that loves to be home more than anything in the whole world,.  I've always said that I would have been happy to be a wife in the 1950s. lol..  And I can NOT wait until next week.
     Anyway, here again is a simple card for you all.  I decided to pull out some of those long forgotten letter stickers that we all have in our cupboards.  I thought sweet but simple on this one and as I haven't been able to have coffee with my friend in over a year that I would send her a quick card.
     Have a great day everyone and I'll talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G



Supplies:
stamps-Anya Styles-TGF
cs-The paper company
dp-Sweet girl-MME
puffy alphas-making memories
fluid chalk-chestnut roan-Colorbox

5 comments:

Mary J said...

Fab modern CAS card, Lisa!

Hope you are having a lovely week sweetie!

Danni said...

It's so good to see you posting more but I know sometimes life gets in the way of us doing that!
Great card!!

Amanda R said...

Love those papers, how thoughtful of you to send this to your girlfriend, I am sure it will be a wonderful surprise for her. And happy for you that you will be getting back into a regular schedule!

Denice said...

Hi right back at ya!
What a sweet CAS card, I love it when I can use up some of my older supplies.
:Dxx

Amy said...

Those letter stickers work great on the card, adds a fun touch! Love the papers and the inside of the card is just as fabulous as the outside!
Glad you were able to get in some crafty time and will soon have your normal schedule back! Enjoy the rest of the week, my friend!