Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

TRICK or TREAT...

Halloween Candy!   You don't want to miss out...Be Sure To Click HERE!!!


Hi guys.  Wow can you believe it's another week down and another week closer to the start of all the holiday madness?   If that doesn't scare you I don't know what will.   Baaa Ha Ha!!
     Ok guys as it is once again a work night and I am running late with my crafting for the day I am going to jump right into my card.  This card just started out as a simple one where I only intended to color up this cute image stamp of a girl, put her on a card and be done.  Ok, maybe a little more than that, but truly nothing like I ended up making and having a great time doing it. :O)    So as you can see the more I got to working on this  I decided that this trick or treater needed to walk on a safe sidewalk if she was going to be out trick or treating.  Then I decided it is October and the leaves are falling.  Hence the leaves.  Ok, but leaves have to have a tree to fall off of so.....  :O)  Then there was this adorable crow that wanted to sit on said tree.  lol... You can see how this all came to be. :O)
     Once I had the whole scene for the outside of my card I wanted the inside to have a little meaning to it as well as kind of flow with the outside.  That got me to thinking of when I was a lot younger.
 There was  a purple house way back from the road that none of us ever wanted to walk by on the way to school.  We would always run that block as it just freaked us all out.  You can image that we would never even consider going trick or treating there.  So I thought that it would be fun to give this gal a house that there is no way she is going to hit up for any of her Halloween goodies.  I have to confess, I truly like how this one turned out.  Hope you like the inside too! 
     I am super tired and I didn't get my project that I am working for work done, so I am heading to bed and hoping to get up early to start and finish it.  I will be taking some pictures of it to share with you all later this week.  Until then I hope you all have a great weekend and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G



Love that this picture kind of shows the Wink of Stella that I used
on her dress and wings. :O)

Supplies: I will add them tomorrow as I just can't do it right now.  So sorry!

7 comments:

Sammy said...

Fabulous! That's a fantastic scene, and the inside is very effective too. Love it :-) x

Chrissy said...

This is awesome Lisa...love the footpath and the sparkle in her dress..fabulous image, love the leaves and cute cat..love the inside too..guess I just plain love this card..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

What a sweet ard...the image is gorgeous! Love the story about the purple house...it might freak me out as a child too!

Tress said...

What a wonderful scene you've created for Batty and Catty! So creative! And certainly worth the extra time you put in! Also loved your story about the purple house!

Berina RGA said...

beautiful coloring... sparkle is nice..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Amanda R said...

I hope you entered some of these cards in the last Kraftin Kimmie challenge, they are sooo cute! You are the best at making scenes, love to see what you come up with!

Regina said...

hi, Lisa
a wonderful spooky scene! The image is fantastic!
Regina