Followers

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hi guys.


     So, today's blog post is going to be pretty short as I do have to head off to work, but before I go I just wanted to take a moment and wish my Sister (Chris) a very Happy Birthday!
     Yep today is her Birthday and for once I was able to get a card made up for her on time.  lol... What is the old saying about the shoemaker's kids not having any shoes?  Well, in my house it would be the card makers family never getting their cards on time or at all.  lol...
     Anyway my Sister is three years older than me, but my birthday comes two weeks before hers on the calender, so each year when we were little I always felt that I should have been the oldest.  Of course now that we are the ages that we are I have no problem being the younger of the two of us. lmbo....
     I do remember saying this was going to be a short one, so let's get started.   I pulled out this Greeting Farm stamp from my stash for the specific idea of using Birthday balloons on this card.  This adorable  Anya only comes holding three balloons, so I decided to stamp out a few extra and color them up with my Copics. I used a touch of clear Wink of Stella on a couple of them to add that extra sparkle, and of course I used my Glossy Accents to really get that glossy balloon look on all of them. :O)  You might have guessed that I had a great time coloring this card and putting it together.
     Ok guys, I had better get to bed, as 5am rolls around pretty fast. Have a great day and I will talk at you later.
Hugs Lisa G

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!

Did I mention that my Sister is a red head? Yes indeed she is, so that is why my
Anya here has red hair.  




I will try and come back to add my supplies tonight or tomorrow as there is a ton of them and I just don't have the time or energy just now.  :O(

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Lisa...this is fabulous. I love your colouring and the red hair is sensational..I totally love the glossy balloons and colours..Hapyy Birthday Big sister..

luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

HB to your sis, I bet she loved receiving this adorably fashionable card! Love the shiny balloons!
:Dxx

Nancy Thomas said...

Love your very fashion forward image as well as those super shiny balloons! I hope your sister had a happy birthday.

Amy said...

Brilliant idea to add all the extra balloons it really makes Anya look like she is ready to party! The sparkle and gloss you added looks amazing too! All around this is just a super fun b-day card for your sis! :)