Followers

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Just Checkin' In...

Hi guys.





     Super super fast post today.  I am such a silly girl as I thought that I had already posted these pictures of my card that I made with the new Creeper Crew Collection "Twisted", but when I got onto my computer just now it was no where to be seen.  :O(  
     Sooooooo, as it is almost Friday and I made this card to go with the Farm Fresh Challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog I thought I better drop this post in super quick.  As you can see I used a couple of the Creepers from this new collection (as I love to do) and I think she turned out so fun.  I wanted her to look kind of like an old time newsy with her hat on the and that wonderful school lined paper as her background.  lol... I also had so much from this color scheme for this challenge as it played so well with the Amy Tangerine paper pad called Sketchbook.  I grabbed some different enamel dots out of my supplies and TaDa!!! Here is my card!
     I am so sorry that I don't have my supply list and I don't have a picture of the inside as it doesn't appear that I actually took any of it. Truly don't know where my brain went this week. Maybe it went on Vacation without me.  heeheee...
     I hope you have a wonderful Friday everyone and I will talk at you tomorrow as I have some very exciting news to share with.
Hugs Lisa G


I love this color scheme and I just had to play with it on this week's Friday Challenge.






1 comment:

Lisa said...

Super cute, Lisa. I also love the tangle in the corner. I sure wish my brain would go on vacation ... I need it ;)
Hugs,
Lisa