Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Miss You.

Hi guys.


     Wow, can you believe tomorrow is already July 4th?  I just can't believe how fast time goes.  I have really missed making cards and posting them to share with you all.  Between work and the fact that both my desk top and laptop both decided to go on vacation without me I haven't had two minutes to do anything.  :O)  Oh well, I am back and I couldn't be happier.
      I want to share a card I made to enter into the open design call for Little Blue Button Stamps.  You can check out all the details here. I think they have so many adorable stamps and even though I don't have many of them I still wanted to go for it.
     For my card today I actually used a stamp that they are giving away as this month's Freebie.  Her name is Eris, My little Friend and I am sure you can agree with me that she is adorable.  When I first printed her out I really felt that she needed to have a unique color of hair to go along with her little friend that reminds me of Toothless from 'How to train your Dragon'.
     I really had a great time with card. After I colored Eris up and used colors that I don't usually go with I then decided that I wanted to use some clear embossing powder to make the edges of the papers pop.  On the yellow cloud(Scalloped Oval Spellbinder) I used even more of the embossing powder as it just made the paper look so much more richer in color.  I also had a fun time mixing up some sentiment stamps and of course I still love my enamel dots, so I put a few of them on to add to the overall feel of this card.
     I hope you all like it as much as I do.  I truly wanted to go with a fun/happy kind of feel to it.  Oh, and yes, I laptop is back up and running like a dream.  :O)  Very happy about that.
I hope you all have a  Happy 4th of July.  Stay safe and have a great weekend.
     Talk at you later.
Hugs Lisa G






Supplies:
stamps-Eris, My little friend-LBBS, All the time-HA & Club Extra 12/13-TSOL
cs-Neenah -Natural White, Summer Sunrise, Simple Chartreuse, Enchanted Evening & Raspberry Fizz-PTI
Misc. Enamel Dots
Clear embossing powder-SU
Dies-Spellbinders & Lil'Inkers
Wink of Stella-clear-Thank you Steph!
Copics

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Really adorable and your creative colors are great. Such a sweet little card. Happy 4th of July :):):)
Hugs,
Lisa
CRe8n4u