Followers

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

FFF-The Greeting Farm ...

Hi guys.
     Wow, can you believe that tomorrow is Thursday already?  I have had a SUPER busy week and I am just shocked at how fast it has flown by.  :O)
     Even with it being a busy week I still wanted to play along in the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm once again. It is just so much fun and it really does make me come up with some new ideas.  As I am sure you all know the challenge this week is to make a Holiday Card.  I knew that I didn't really have as much time as I would like to use one of my adorable image stamps, so I decided to play around a little bit with my sentiment stamps that I have had for quite a long time now.  I just love to find a new way to use a stamp that I wouldn't have normally used it for.
     So, with all that being said, I grabbed this Martha Stewart mat pad stack that I picked up at our Joann Store for an awesome price of $1.99 after all my coupons.  (Have I mentioned how much I am loving the fact that we finally have a craft store in our little town?  OH YES I AM!!!) I then stamped my sentiment and added the overlay on top for the front of my card and used a second overlay to mat my inside sentiment on.  Very very simple, and now my usual style of card.  However I have to admit that I am really pleased with how it turned out and it only took my about 15 minutes to make.  This week for me that equals a win/ win...
     Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are all having a wonderful week.
Hugs Lisa G










Supplies:
stamps-Holiday Blessings & Sparkling Season-TGF
cs-Water Color Paper-Canson & Riding Hood Red-Stampin Up
ink-Tuxedo Black-Memento
Multi Medium Matte-to glue the clear overlay to the front of my card.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous card Lisa..I love your stamped scene and the red really pops..fabulous stamps and papers,so versatile.
And today here is Friday..and I'm late for work as I cannot turn blogger off [that's my excuse anyway..lol..]

luv CHRISSYxx