Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

IAN LADDIE...










Hi guys. I am going to make this one a quick one as I work at 8 this morning. I just want to quickly thank everyone for your sweet comments on my card yesterday. I really enjoy reading them, and it is so encouraging to me. You are all so awesome. Thank you.
Ok, today's card is another one that I made with a stamp that I have had for some time now. It is none other than Ian Laddie and I think he is sooo cute. I made him walking down the sidewalk as he is on his way to the park to compete in the pole tossing contest with his friends. They are having a big celebration and love to get together and compete with each other. I actually made this card to put in for the Wild Card Wednesday over at CA&F, but I didn't read it correctly and I missed the deadline. Oooops! Oh well, I still love it and I really had a great time coloring this little darling. I am sorry, but I just noticed that I did not edit my picture of my Copics(it is a terrible picture, and I have no idea how to take just this one off) that I used nor did I write them down to list for you. Well guys, have a great Wednesday and I will talk at you tomorrow. Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Ian Laddie-TGF
cs-PTI
pp-origins paper pad-BasicGrey
flowers & gems-eline-Prima
Copic Markers

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great storyline that you gave li'l Laddie, I'm sure he'll win the pole tossing contest! I love how you've colored him in brown with green plaid, very dapper! Awesome card!

Angela said...

Oh Lisa I Love him!! I just love this little guy!! ANd the DP looks great with him and that sidewalk is awesome!! Hope you are having a great week!!
Hugs:)
Angela