Followers

Monday, March 1, 2010

SURPRISE...











Hi guys. Happy March 1st to you. Did you have fun last night with the tea time blog hop over at the Greeting farm? I know I did. Wow, were there some beautiful and fun cards! I am trying to decide if I really need to purchase my digis in rubber. I am sure you all know that I love rubber so much more than digis, but I am trying to be good about money right at the moment. Maybe I will win from the blog hop and I will only be forced to purchase a couple. heehee....
On with my card. This is my card for the Saturday sketch over at Club Anya and Friends. Of course I had to use Cheeky Rockabilly. She just wanted to come out and play this weekend. I also had to use some of my new papers. Personally I think that is why she wanted to play so much. lol... I left the inside blank so I could use this for anything that I wanted to.
Ok guys, have a super day and I will talk at you tomorrow. Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Cheeky Rockabilly & Happy Chef-TGF
cs-white-PTI
brown & craft-Best Occasions
pp-origins-BasicGreay 6x6 paper pad
ribbon-Offray
flowers & bling-eline-Prima
Nestabilities-Spellbinders
Copic Markers:
skin-E0000-E00-RV10-E11
hair-E50-E51-E53-E55
lips-R89
outfit-YG93-YG95
background-Y000

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW-ZERS, she is ROCKING!!

kris said...

Love the earth tones on this sweetie!! gorgeous card!! Hope all is well! thanks for playing along with my bday candy!! hugs, Kris

Angela said...

Lisa, she is just adorable!! I love these earthy colors!!! My Favorite!!She is totally rockin!! Hope you have a great weekend!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Amy said...

BEAUTIFUL card Lisa! She looks like a flirty Irish lass winkin' at the boys in the local pub on St. Paddy's day, LOL! :)
Way to rock all your fun new goodies!

Pam Varnell said...

GORGEOUS Lisa and I love the paper you paired with this sweet sexy girl. Amazing card my friend.