Followers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

SOMETHING SPECIAL JUST FOR YOU...











Hi guys. Sorry for the no show the last two days. It has just been a hectic week, and I did not have the time nor the energy to make anything let alone post it... I finally got 5 minutes to sit down last night and play with my stamps and my new paper pads. (yes, I am now addicted and want them all! lol..) Last night as I was crafting I had my headphones on and I was listening to youtube and all of the wonderful new things coming out soon from CHA winter. Oh, me thinks I will have to start working overtime just to buy everything I have on my list....
Well I wanted to share this card with you today. I used a couple of my stamps from All that Scrap's new C.C. Designs' spring set. I have had it for some time now, and I think this is only the second time I have used some of them. I think they are so cute, but I get caught up with my Anya stamps that I forget I have other ones... I love them all though.. Anyway, have a great Sunday everyone and I will chat at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-C.C. Design-Spring collection-ATS
cs-white-PTI & craft-Best Occasions
pp-Material Girl- mini deck-Cosmo Cricket
ribbon-ebay
buttons-stash
nestabilities-Spellbinders
Copic Markers:
skin-E000-E00-E01-RV10
hair-YR21-YR31-YR24
clothes-R27-R35-B91-B95-Y13-Y15 & red03-spica
tree trunk & mushrooms-E99-E33-E25-E53-E59
grass & background-YG63-YG67-BG10-0

4 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Lisa this is just adorable!! I love your cherry made from buttons!
x

Cindy Haffner said...

Lisa so ADORABLE. Love that Cherry.

Amy said...

OMGOSH, this is soooo cute Lisa! I love the scene you've made with her sitting on the stump and that button cherry accent...genius! Love this card!

Darla said...

Lisa,
Your cards are absolutely adoreable!!! I'm soooo jealous!!

Even if I had all the stuff you have mine still wouldn't look that good :)

Thanks for sharing