Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

SPOOKY...FFF CHALLENGE
















Hi guys.
Well, here we are again. It is Monday. Can you believe how fast this year is going bye? I hate to say it, but we only have four more months left in it. I have no idea where times goes...
I know that it is going fast and that school is just about to start, but I really had to make this card this weekend. I used none other than CC Tuesday to make a cute Halloween card. She just looks so cute with her crown and her combat boots on. It makes me think that she is a total tomboy and she is being made by her Mom to wear a princess outfit for Halloween. Being the good girl that she is she goes ahead with the Princess outfit, but she sure puts her own spin on it... Hence the boots and the green (fatigue green) tutu... After all a mom can not get mad when she is trying so hard. Right?! heehee What can I say, this is how I see this sweet little Tuesday.
After I colored her up I decided that she would be so perfect for the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at the Greeting Farm. I just loved the sketch this week. You can check out the details here. I am sure that you will love all of the talent going on over there. Give it a go if you haven't already.
Ok guys. It is Monday and you all know by now what that means... Yep, I am heading off to work so I had better skedaddle....Have a super great day, and I will talk at you tomorrow... Oh, I almost forgot.... Did you watch the awards last night? Didn't you just hate it when Glee did not win for best Comedy? Ggggrrrr! I did however just love the opening act... It was so great and we were all just sitting here laughing so hard. Ok, now I really have to get going. :D
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-CC Tuesday-TGF
cs-white, ripe avocado & dark chocolate-PTI
dp-makingmemories 8x8 pack
rub-ons-Upper West Side-Scrapworks
gem-hair bob-the dollar store
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-RV10
hair-E99-E97-Y21
eyes-E55-E59 & Glossy Accents
tutu & hair clip-YG95-YG93 & diamond Stickles
combat boots-E59-E57-C7-C5
crown-C5 & atyou Spica-12silver & diamond Stickles

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh I love her eyes!!

Angela said...

Lisa, she is so cute!! I love this image and with her trying to be a princess for her Mom but in her her colors is too cute!! My kids have been in school for 4 whole weeks and this year is going by way to fast. My oldest is a Junior this year. I am freaking out!!! Prom, senior pictures, car and then next year graduation!! Oh how I wish she was a baby again.. They grow up so fast and my days with them keep getting shorter and shorter!!! I hope you had a great weekend and hope you you have a great week!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Amy said...

Super cute card Lisa, and I love the story behind it...perfect!
Time is going by way too fast, I need to apply the brakes to at least slow it down some. It's going to be Christmas in a blink of the eye!
Have a great week!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice you did a great job tfs!!!