Followers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SWEET...







Hi guys.
Happy Wednesday to all of you. I have a half day at work today, so I am in a great mood. I love getting off work by 1pm and having time to be with my children before dinner and bedtime have to be addressed. lol...I know I have mentioned that I love summer vacation and having my kids at home. I just can not believe that in three weeks my babies will be back at it once again. Can someone please...tell me where or were the summer has gone? It's still very nice here, but I just can not believe that it is time for school..
Well as I have mentioned more than once I love anything cupcake and ice cream cones. They just make me want to smile. So....yes, I decided to make a very simple but super sweet card using some of my Dazzels by Provo Craft...I have to apologize though because somehow I have lost my card that lists what I used both Copic marker wise and SC or DP.
Ok guys, we just got back from our morning walk that we have all decided we need to do, so I have to hit the showers and get ready for work. I have always enjoyed the early morning and how wonderful it smells while most of the neighborhood is still tucked in bed. heehee Wow, I do have to admit that getting up to exercise sure helps get your blood flowing and your energy level up. It seems to also add to my already weird sense of humor..lol.... Have a great day. Talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G



3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh FUN!!

Amy said...

Yeah, for half days...hopefully you can get some swimmming in!
Adorable card, you're right there is something happy about cupcakes and ice cream cones and your card reflects that! Wonderful coloring and a great design!

Leigh said...

Super cute! With the heat we've been having lately I'm in the mood for ice cream! :) I wish I had half days at work....more likely than not they turn into 9-10 hour days.