Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!!!

Hi guys.
I have some very exciting news to share with everyone. I am now a Lollipop Girl! Yes, I am now on my very first Design Team and I just can not believe it! I am sure you have been seeing the Lollipop Crafts blog showing up in blog land. Well you can check it out here. Tomorrow starts the very first challenge for Lollipop Crafts, but be sure to check it out today and meet all of my fellow DT members. We are all very excited to get some creating done and to see what you come up with too.
Until tomorrow, have a great day. Hugs, Lisa G

Oh, and don't forget to come back tonight for the Greeting Farm 2nd Anniversary Blog Hop! It's going to be GREAT!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Huge Congrats Lisa! They are lucky to have you, can't wait to see all your takes on the challenges! Too much fun! :)

♥Rach♥ said...

Congrats Lisa! You'll be a great asset to the team, can't wait to see your creations!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Lisa!!

NUTHINBUTDABUG said...

congrats lisa!ladybug1376@hotmail.com

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Adorable card, love the colours used!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Congratulations!!!! Woo hoo!!!