Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CHA RELAY CHALLENGE...
















Hi guys.
Can you believe that it is February already. I have to confess that my January didn't go out on a fun note, nor did my February start out any better. As I mentioned, I ended up being sick on Saturday and then had to go to the ER Monday night to see if I was having an appendicitis attack. Turns out (and I am so happy) that I was just super dehydrated from having a bad case of the flu. I am however very happy to say that I am feeling sooooo much better today.
I did start to feel like myself yesterday evening so I was able to get my March page done for my calender. I had already colored up my Anya and Ian on Friday night so I figured that I could get it to work for my entrance into the CHA Relay challenge. I am so excited for all the new stamps that are coming out soon. I just had to enter this challenge so that I might be able to win a stamp or two... Hey you have to have dreams right? lol..
Well guys let me get to my post this morning. Part of the challenge was to see everyone's wonderful cards and get a clue from each one of them as to what was the one thing that they used. You needed to use - a TGF stamp, Copic markers, patterned paper, card stock, button(s) , ribbon, edge punch, stitching, flower(s) and a touch of sparkle. What a fun idea!
So I used Fleur Anya and Hello Ian with some flowers, rub-ons, a button from MakingMemories that I have had forever and some faux stitching (I hope that counts. I sure didn't feel that well.) I also used some ribbon, stickles and a great MS punch. I have to say that it really came out better than I had originally planed to make this one, so either way I am happy.
Have a great day everyone. Thanks for checking in on me. I am so happy to be getting back into the grove of life again. I hate wasting days. Poor Madison however has started to be sick as of last night. She seems to catch everything. Again, have a wonderful day and thanks for checking in on my corning of the world.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
cs-Neenah classic crest solar white & Colorbok
dp-Webster's pages Hollywood Vogue & wonderful combo pak
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-Labels one
Calender rub-ons-Karen Foster Designs
ribbon-Accents & assecories
boarder punch-MS
stitches-DaisyD's
rhinestones-Kaiserscrapbook-Peachycheap
button-MakingMemories
flowers-eline-Prima & My Moments
diamond-Stickles
Copic Markers:
Fleur Anya
skin-E000-E11-E21-E00-R20
hair-E99-E97-Y21
dress-G28-G24-G20
flowers-V17-V15-V12
Hello Ian
skin-E000-E11-E21-E00
hair-E37-E47-E57
hat,scarf, jacket & pants-E31-E30-G20-G28-G24
shoes-E44
flower-Y17-Y15-E44-E47

4 comments:

Amanda R said...

Congrats Lisa! I just saw they picked your card as a winner! That should DEFINATELY make you feel better! Wonderful card, I love the colors together and all the embellishments work together great.

Amy said...

Your calendar just keeps getting better and better, this is so perfect for March, Lisa! Love how you used both Ian and Anya, and you've totally have them looking a bit Irish! ;)
Congrats on winning a digi for being featured on the Club Anya blog today...but I still have my fingers crossed you win the whole release, this is just too cute!

Mimi said...

Congrats Lisa for being featured on Club Anya today! Fabulous card and love all the details! Have a great day! ;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome Job as always Congrats =)

Lucy =)