Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

TRUE LOVE...














Good morning everyone.
I want to start out this morning by wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day. I actually have one last Love card that I want to share this year. lol... I was organizing my stamps a little bit this weekend when I came across one of my all time favorite stamps. As you can see that stamp is the adorable Wild Sprout Stella from the Greeting Farm-designed by Amy Young. When I came across Stella I just could not imagine letting Valentine's Day pass without making a card with her on it. I mean, come on she is just so adorable and sweet. heehee I decided that she needed to be pared up with none other that the Crazy Love Collection from BoBunny... I had just bought a kind of crocheted lace from Walmart last payday and I really wanted to use that and make a flower with it as well. The colors worked out so well I have to say that I just love how it all turned out. I put an antique button in the middle of my flower with some of the satin ribbon behind it just to finish it off.
Well, it's Monday and it's time to get the M&Ms in gear so I better get a move on. Have a wonderful day and I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-WS-Stella-TGF-styled by Amy Young
cs-Neenah classic crest-solar white & craft-PTI
dp-Crazy Love-BoBunny
lace & flower-Creative Classics-Wrights
satin ribbon-details & Accessories
button-stash
pearls-eLine-Prima
metal charm-stash
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-Labels four
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-E43-R20
eyes-YG93-YG95
hair-E39-E37-E35-E33-E31
dress-RV14-RV13
heart necklace-R37
shoes-110-C9
envelope-C3-C1-N1

5 comments:

Amy said...

Awww, this looks so sweet Lisa, love these papers and that crochet lace makes a very cool looking flower, great buy! The vintage button is the perfect finishing touch too!
No sunshine for us today but as long as we don't get snow, I'll take it! ;)

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY Lisa I love your details. Happy V-Day!!

Amanda R said...

Pretty card Lisa, almost vintage looking. I will have to check out WalMarts for that lace next trip!

Vee said...

She is so sweet. Love the crochet flower. Did you do it yourself?

AtStudioD said...

Oh my, this card is super cute!!! I love the coloring and the colors you used for the card. Do you have videos showing how you color? I'm just starting out and would love to tap into your brain!! LOL

Anyway, I know whoever received this card loved it!!

x0, Damaris