Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

STAMPERS BEST...








Good morning all. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. The oldest M&M is sick, so we really didn't do much. Jerry made steak and potatoes. YUM! That works for all of us carnivores here at the Gobea house. lol...
I am going to get right to it this morning as I have a lot to share with you today. I was watching (duffer9904) on YouTube when she started talking about the company StampersBest. They sell deeply etched red rubber stamps and the cling cushion to mount all of your stamps with. They also sell the Cling Storage Cards to store them on. The cards come in 8 & 1\2 X 11 with 3 holes already punched to put into any 3 ring binders. I tell you I wish I made YouTube videos so I could tell you and show you everything all at once. lol
Well, I just had to place an order and I have to say this company is super FAST! I ordered on Tuesday or Wednesday and I received my order on Saturday. OMGoodness... these stamps are great. They have vintage borders, background stamps and images that are just so cute. They stamps great and their prices are just fabulous! If you head over to StampersBest and register for a free Premium Membership you can use the code gobeagirl (case sensitive) to get a discount on your first order.
I just had to buy the Antique VW Bug stamp to use with my Greeting Farm 'Hats Off Miss Anya'. That is what I used to make my card with today. The second that I saw the VW I just knew what I wanted to make with it.
Ok guys, I have talked long enough so I will let you go. Have a great day and treat yourself to some great stamps. Head over to StampersBest and enjoy the savings.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Antique VW Bug-Stampers Best & Hats Off Miss Anya-TGF
sentiment-CC Design's-ATS
cs-Neenah classic crest solar white, black-American Crafts & pink-WeRMemory Keepers
dp-DeLovely-Cosmo Cricket
Flowers-Tiny tots-elf mix-Prima-ATS
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-E43-R20
hair-E99-E97-YR21
jean skirt & hat-B23-B21
shirt,boots & knee highs-RV29-RV25-Y38-Y35
VW Bug-Y17-Y15-C3-C1-C0 & Glossy accents
road & grass-YG25-YH67-W8-W5-W3-W1-W2-W35 & Olive multi liner
sky-BG0000

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh PERFECT!!!!

♥Rach♥ said...

What a beautiful scene, this came out so great! Truly wonderful job :0)

Amy said...

Awesome card! Great prespective between the bug and Miss Anya, it's a very cool looking scene Lisa! I love her in her little jean skirt and cap, so cute!
Here's hoping our day goes fast...I can't wait for Glee tonight! :)

Leanne said...

This is awesome Lisa!! I love the scene you created and love the coloring!! Great idea and that Miss Hats off is perfect with the VW. Beautiful card. TFS!

Emma said...

This is FANTASTIC Lisa, I love the VW in the background, it looks AMAZING! I just Love it, am going to go and have a lok now at these stamps....hehe!