Followers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Eat More TOFU!

Good morning all. 
      I just wanted to pop in this morning and wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I have had such a busy week so far and so when I came home tonight I sat down and relaxed for just a little while by coloring up Mr. Tom Turkey here.  He is in the mood to celebrate,  but he doesn't look like he wants to 'BE' the meal.  lol...
     Anyway, as I said I am so tired that I can hardly see. So with that in mind I am going to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope that you are able to be your friends and family and have a great day .  I am going to stop here and head off to dream land.  Best part about tomorrow is that both the M&Ms and I have the day off.  Yay!  I might even be lazy and sleep in until 7am.  lol...We'll see. 
I will talk at you tomorrow.


 Hugs, Lisa G

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loving family Lisa...hope your day is the best...and you are not going to eat tofu!!!

Love your turkey and fabulous colouring..he is awesome..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Amanda R said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lisa and family! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Amy said...

Fabulous turkey card Lisa and sentiment is great, but it's still not enough to make me eat tofu! ;)
I hope you and your family have the best Thanksgiving! :)

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a wonderful note. It is so much fun meeting new friends who share this crazy addiction :D

I am poking around your blog and your work is amazing! I love this fab turkey with his whimsical message...he is just too cute! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I hope you got to "sleep in" ;D

Hugz, Cheryl

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN Lisa, HAPPY Turkey Day!!~