Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Merry Christmas to ewe...

Hi guys.
     I hope that your week is off to a great start.  Wow were we busy at work yesterday. OMG!  lol....
I am glad however that my DH is so understanding and has no problem with me coming home from a hard work day to sit down and color for just a little bit.  He is very good about cooking dinner, so all I have to do is visit with my M&Ms for a while and then I can unwind with a little bit of coloring.   hehe, You'd think I was still a kid.  Seriously though it does help me to unwind and then I am good to go with any homework problems that are still lurking in their binders.  lol....
     As I am still feeling a little under the weather I decide to use a couple of these cute little CC Design stamps that I purchased from ATS.  I just love how cute the ewe looks sitting on the Christmas tree ornament.  I then pulled out one of my MME paper pads and before I knew it my card was ready to go.  I am trying out a few new techniques and ways of coloring, so please don't look too close as I am still practicing. 
     Ok guys, I had better hit the sack so that I can be well rested to go to work tomorrow and provide people with their medications.  lol..   Hope you all have an Awesome Tuesday, (don't forget Glee tonight!!!)  Talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G











Supplies:
stamps-C.C. Designs-"Merry Christmas to Ewe" & Ornament Ewe-ATS
cs-Neenah & the paper studio
dp-the merry days of Christmas-MME
sheer ribbon-details & Accessories
pearls-from Susana(thanks Susana)
spellbinders-standard circles small
Momento ink-Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk & Desert Sand
punch 1"-ek
Copic Markers
silver stickles

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

The dear little lamb..so cute..lol...love your card Lisa, great papers and details.Love the circle you cut out and stuck back on the tree..fabulous idea...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Amy said...

This is so cute, Lisa! The papers are perfect and I love your design with all the circles! Fabulous! And I totally get you about coloring helping you unwind from work, so true for me too! Yeah for Glee, it always makes the day better!
Take care and have a fun evening! :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, this is just ADORABLE Lisa!!

Amanda R said...

So cute Lisa! I bought a couple of them also but haven't gotten around to coloring them up yet. My hubby will make dinner too but his cooking skills are a little limited. As are his cleaning up afterwards skills...