Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Naughty or Nice?









Good Morning all. 
     I hope you all had a very Happy Halloween.  Can you believe that we are already into the first day of November?  Omword,  we only have two months left in this year.  I think I am getting dizzy just thinking about it.  I am proud to say however that Jerry and I already have two of the M&M's Christmas gifts put on lay-a-way.  I wanted to just get them, but Jerry seems to think that there is a better chance of them getting it at Christmas than if we had them put away here.  lol... Mmmmm, I guess he is right at I would have a hard time not giving them to my little babies. :O)....
     Ok, moving on.... As I am getting into this whole Thanksgiving and Christmas spirit I decided to use one of my 'Brand New, just being released today' Creeper Crew stamps from The Greeting Farm.  That's right, today is November 1st and it is finally time to play with the wonderfully adorable new stamps here on the farm.  I of course had to go with 'Saturday' for my card and he is just so darn adorable!   I grabbed some of my newest paper from the Saint Nick line of fancypants designs. I then added in some sheer gold ribbon with my new Spellbinders and colored some pink gems to look red to give this one an old time Christmas feel to it.  I have to say that I really really love how this one came out.  I had such a fun time paper piecing Saturday's shirt and sweater. (I think he is being a good boy and wearing the sweater that his Grandma sent him last year as a gift. lol...)
     Well guys I hope that you get the chance to check out The Greeting Farm blog to see all of the wonderful cards that the ladies have made for todays' release.  Don't forget to head over and get yourself some of the newest stamps too.  I just know that you are going to love them all just as much as I do.  lol...
     Have a wonderful day and I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps- CC-Saturday-TGF, white Christmas-WeR Memorie Keepers
sc-Neenah & scarlet jewel-PTI
dp-Saint Nick-fancy pants designs-My new Favorite papers
sheer ribbon-details & Accessories
crystals-e.line-Prima
memento ink-Rhubarb Salk, Desrt Sand & Tuxedo Black
Spellbinders-Wonky Rectangles
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53
hair-E53-E51-E50-YR30-E50
eyes-B97-B95
pants,shirt & shoes-T2-T1-100-BG96-R39-W3-W1-W0

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awesome card Lisa...great image and colouring...just love the red stripe paper...cant wait for Christmas...best time of the year.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh my, he is so handsome! What a wonderful card for a boy! I'm guessing the most boys are nice about being naughty ;) hee hee!
Hope you're doing well!
hugs, margi

Amy said...

He looks great Lisa, his grandma does a pretty good job at picking out clothes, much better than some I've seen! :) Looks like your new spellbinder came, it looks fab on here and the papers really do have that old time Christmas feel! It's awesome!
Have a wonderful week!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Lisa I ADORE your SWEET work!!~

Amanda R said...

Great job with the paper piecing and made me grin when I read it was a sweater from his grandma!

Emily Martina said...

What a great card Lisa! I love this new stamp :) And as always you colored him up beautifully :)

Tanya said...

Lisa, thank-you so much for your sweet comment=) I absolutely adore this card! Perfect Christmas Card for a boy! Love those papers, especially the paper piecing on his sweater. Love your coloring=)

Denice said...

It seems like it's been so long since I stopped by your blog...but it's only been a week?!! LOL! You've been a busy girl!

Love the look of Saturday, he's such a cutie! The DP you used is perfect...good choice my friend!

:Dx

Jessica Diedrich said...

this is TOO cute! LOVE that paper/calendar w/ the naughty and nice too- such great ideas you have, girl!