Followers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Talking Twine & Trim Haul....


 Hi guys.
     I know that it is super early, but I just couldn't sleep any longer.  Yesterday was our once a year big haul garbage day, so after I showered and got ready to go to work Jerry asked if I could help move a couple of the heavier things to the curb with him.  Needless to say, I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and I ended up putting my back out.  I am feeling  better today, but my back is still bugging me a little and I just couldn't sleep any longer.  :O)   So, I figured that as long as I am up and as of this moment sitting in my desk chair is really the only thing that is comforable, I might as well put up a little haul post that I just got in the mail on Wednesday. 
     I don't know if you have noticed Jodi's etsy shop on my sidebar or not, but her store is called Talking Twine & Trim and she carries a large amount of wonderful bakers twines and seam binding trims..  They are just fantastic and so are her prices.  lol... I was talking to Jodi, and she says that some of her trims she hand dyes to match the twine and some are just the natural colors that she gets them in. 
     I had planned on making a video for you all to see theses awesome trims, but I really didn't feel up to the effort it would take to talk and move around.  lol... You really don't want to hear every time my back pinches.  Not a pretty sound I am sure you would agree.  So, I did manage to get a few pictures of some of the beautiful stuff that I purchased from Jodi and that she was nice enough to send to me as a thank you. 
     That's all for me today.  I wanted to share Jodi's etsy with you all as she is super fast at getting her products out to people and she really does a great job on her packaging and shipping.  I think you will find that her prices are really really good and she is a sweetheart to work with.  So, be sure to check out Talking twine & trim.    You won't regret it.  :O)  
     



      As of April 24th Jerry and I will have been married 19 years and so I thought that it would be super fun to put up a blog candy.  I am also getting really close to having 150 followers.  So I think that as soon as I hit 200 followers we are going to celebrate both... I have decided that I am going to give away a $25 shopping spree in Jodi's store to one lucky winner who is a follower and posts a comment on this post.  The winner will be picked by random.org on Tuesday May 1st... 
Have a great weekend everyone and I will talk at you later.  Hugs, Lisa G




4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Oooo..this stuff is gorgeous!!! What fun happy mail! I am going straight over to her shop after this comment!! Thanks for the tip, it's hard to find pretty/reasonable priced twine and ribbon, much less matching!! What a find!

Take it easy and get that back - back to normal! Wouldn't want it to hinder your weekend crafting..;)

TGIF

Leanne said...

Oo!! Thanks Lisa! Those are some gorgeous colors! I will definitely have to check out her store.
Take care and don't over do!!
Happy Friday!
;)

Amanda R said...

So not only do you make the most adorable cards and leave me the nicest comments but now you are an enabler! Gonna go check out her site now and good luck with the 200 followers!

Amy said...

These pictures are so pretty Lisa, she has great colors in her ribbon and twines. Going to have to go check her out...you really are terrible for enabling us like this! ;)
I hope you are having a good week and that your back is better now!
We haven't gotten any rain yet today, but it has been overcast and grey all day...a good day to be at work!