Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Weekend...

Hi guys. 
     I don't have a card to share with you today as the last part of my week really was swamped and by the time I got home at night I was too tired to do more than visit with the family, eat a bagel and head to bed.  I hate it when I get that tired, but sometimes you just have to role with the punches.  lol... It wasn't a bad week mind you,  it was just a very busy one.  :O)
     So, with that being said  I want to Thank Everyone for making my Birthday a GREAT one.  I worked, but it truly was a fun day and between my Mom and Dad, all of you and my Hubby and M&Ms I really felt very special.   So thank you,  thank you all so very much. 
     Jerry and the M&Ms gave me a SMASH book that I never thought I would even want, but I ran across a video where the gal made her book into a Copic coloring chart - hair color /skin combo book.  I tend to be a perfectionist and the thought of just taping something on a preprinted piece of paper that has nothing to do with what I am doing really didnt' seem to interest me.  However, (and let me make that a HOWEVER) this book she made was just fantastic and I wish that I could remember who it was so that I could give her credit and go back to it for more inspiration.   Anyway my very best and sweet friend Amy Young sent me an awesome package in the mail full of her Sister's hand crocheted flowers along with the Crate Paper 'Pretty Party' paper pad and some of the fantastic ColorBox fluid chalk.  She also sent me this adorable stamp from Dear Lizzy that I love.  Thanks so much Amy.  So so sweet of you. 
     Then, to add frost to my cake one of my co-workers gave me a new charm for my bracelet and some fantastic Chocolate Chip cookies.  Then my friend and other co-worker brought me an ice cream cake along with an 'Iris' card storage box that I have decided works perfect for storing my bigger set of clear stamps, ie... Lawn Fawn, Paper Smooches and Hero Arts.  Talk about needing to take twice as long of a walk as we were before my birthday. lol...
     Ok guys, I just wanted to share a little and wish you all a very Happy Memorial Day Weekend.  Be safe and remember to remember your Loved ones this weekend. 
Hugs, Lisa G
Thank you Amy!

Thank you Amy & Jacque!
more Amy..


Thanks Kristen
more Kristen!
Thanks Debbie!


bad picture, GREAT product!  Thanks Deb. 

Notice I forgot to take a picture of my SMASH book, but I really am enjoying it.  lol


3 comments:

Chrissy said...

So glad you had such a wonderful Birthday sweethear,and received such lovely gifts, wish sometimes I lived closer to the rest of the world...sending you big cyber hugz..have a great weekend.

luv CHRISSYxx

Rachel Parys said...

Glad you had a super bday! I am loving all your new stuff! I will have to find that paper pad and the stamp! I just bought a ton of Smash stuff too! We will have to share pics! I am really excited to play with it, and hope I get to this weekend!

I had an unfortunate run-in with one of my dogs, and ended up getting bit on the thumb! It's been a huge mess this weekend and landed me in the ER on Saturday night. I told my husband that the dog is lucky it wasn't my coloring hand! lol!

Denice said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday with family and friends, and with a few goodies too! Enjoy your new gifties and hope you have a blessed year!!!
:Dxx