Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Way To Go!

Hi guys.  I am going to make this a quick one...
     I hope that your week is going good for you.  We have been so swamped at work that I am  relieved that I was in a very crafty mood over the weekend and actual managed to get a few cards done ahead of time.  lol... 
     As I was in the mood to try a new hair color combo and I really wanted to play with this cutie from Saturarted Canary I though why not pull out my new paper pad from DCWV and make this card a fun one that is somewhat out of my comfort zone.  lol... My daughter really liked how she turned out and asked to have it to give to her friend as a Graduation card next month.  I just couldn't say no to that so I let her decide what she wanted to have as the greetings on the outside and the inside of this one.   :O)   I really think it came out super cute and I hope that her friend will really enjoy it. 
     Sorry for the darkness of my pictures.  My battery on my camera needed to be charged and as the final episode of Glee is on tonight I wanted to get this post ready to go before it started.  I just could not get my light adjusted correctly and really ran out of patient to start over with the whole thing.  Like I said, long couple of days.  lol.. Can you say major Gleek Family?  lmbo...  Have a great day all.
Hugs, Lisa G





Supplies:
stamp-90's girl-Krista Smith-SC
cs-Neenah, GP & AC Cardstock
dp-the All About Girls Stack-DCWV
grosgrain ribbon-details & Accessories
mini pearls-baby girl-doodlebug design.Inc
Glossy Accents-Ranger
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E95-R20
eyes-E29-E23
lips-R24
hair-E31-Y21-Y32-YR23
skirt,bangles & earrings-BG57-BG53
sweater & legwarmers-V99-V95
undershirt,bangles, leggings-YG63-YG61

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

She is one of my all-time favs!! I have had her for a while and I haven't had the time to color her yet!! This is super cute, makes me want to stop my other projects and print her up!!

Denice said...

Such a cutie, love her hair style and the way you colored her. I'm so bad....I don't have any of the Saturated Canary images yet because I'm afraid that once I start I might not be able to stop buying them, lol!
:Dxx

Amanda R said...

Like those hair colors Lisa, I always have a hard time with blonds. Love the shiny eyes, awesome!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Lisa I LOVE her eyes, FABULOUS work my friend.