Followers

Monday, August 20, 2012

Believe...

Hi guys,


     I hope that you are all doing great.  It is a new week, and I wanted to start off with a huge  THANK YOU  to all of you that left such sweet comments on my SMASH/Copic book.  I really enjoyed getting back to those of you that emailed me as well.  :O)  You are all just too kind, and I love reading all of your wonderful comments. 
      So, as it is late and I just got home from grocery shopping I will make this a quick one.  My card for today came about as I spent this last weekend trying to use some of those 'I have to have this' products that I have in my stash.  One of those just happens to be the awesome 'Rose Creations' die from Donna Salazar.  I loved this die when I first purchased it, but I don't think I have cut anything with it until Saturday.  :O)  Shame on me!  Anyway, I had some beautiful pink tissue paper that I had received in RAK and so I folded it up and cut out several layers to make this flower. I also used some of the fairydust glitter that Donna likes to use.  I think it turned out more like a carnation than a rose, but all in all I really love how it looks.   I think this would make a great baby girl card or even a breast cancer awareness card. 
     Ok my blogging friends, I am hoping to get the rest of my cards up for you this week as well as a few more pages in my SMASH book, so I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G








  PS... Can you believe I didn't use a single Copic marker one this card? I know I shocked myself as well.  lmbo...

Supplies:
sentiment stamp -Triple Scoop Free stamps-MFT
cs-Sweet Blush-PTI & AC Cardstock
dp-Beautiful Moments-Carta Bella
bling-Zvo creative.com
tissue paper-MFT paging paper
dies-Donna Salazar-Rose Creations & fancy flourish-MFT
fairydust glitter-DS-ClearSnap
white seam binding-stash

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Holy cow! You made that flower!!?? It's gorgeous!!! Love it!

Denice said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Did I say this was pretty?!!
Did you go thru Copic withdrawl when you made this pretty card...I know I would have! TFS my friend!
:Dxx

Amanda R said...

This is one of the prettiest cards I have seen in a long time. I love that rose and now I "need" that die! Glad you got to use up some crafty stuff, your card is wonderful.