Followers

Friday, August 10, 2012

Inside my SMASH/Copic book...

Hello everyone. 
     Thanks so much for your nice comments on my SMASH book.  I have been having a lot of fun working on it and getting in some (always) needed practice time with my Copics.  I don't know about you guys, but for me I have almost as much fun organizing my Copic markers and all my other crafty goodies as I do playing with them.  :O)  (What can I say, I am a nerd and very much OCD!)  lol...
     So, moving right along. Let me get right to it.  The very first section in my SMASH book is my Copic color chart,  because this is a book that is all about my markers I felt that it was best to make this right in the front for quick and easy reference.   At first I was also going to put a second chart that would allow me to mark what pens I had a 'Various' refill for, but I then decided that there was no need to take up extra pages that I could use for either card ideas and/or hair color combo/ skin and just about any other thing that I want to see at a glance.   Instead, as you can see in my very blurry picture I have just put a dot of ink next to the color number as an indication that I do indeed have that in a refill. 
     I also want to mention that I was able to print the AWESOME Copic color chart that I found on the Internet.   I only wish that I could remember who came up with this homemade version.  I love the way she has the colors on top and the actual color number underneath.  It really helps so that I can see the numbers as well as the color at a glance.
     As you can see this takes up four pages total, but it does allow me easy access to my colors for coloring and to my refills and empty spaces for when I get money to purchase more.  We all know you can never have too many Copic markers or supplies to go along with them.  :O)
     Well, it is getting late and I have a walk to go on early in the morning before it gets to be in the 90s so I had better say bye for now and get my bottom to bed.  Have a great Saturday everyone and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G

Had to use a little of my Washi tape just for the fun of it. 

I have since gotten in a couple new colors and now I only need two more of the fluorescent.  They are really pretty colors.

Can't see it too well, but the little dots by the color number
is to show me that I have a Various refill for that color.

4 comments:

Emma said...

Oooh Love how you have put in what colors you have and the dot for the refill is a fabulous idea, I am def going to steal this idea from you! Hope you enjoyed your walk and get time to color some more in your smash book!

As for my desk, we got half of it done, but when we went to do the 2nd part it was damaged when we pulled it out the box, I was sooo disappointed! So now have to wait another couple of weeks for them to get the 2nd part in!

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my daughters Bronze medal!

Sugar Cards said...

omg!!! this is an awesome smash book!!! I cant wait to see more of your pages =)

Amanda R said...

I haven't given in to the smashbook craze yet but might need to, I just have my copic list on a clipboard! Yours is so much nicer, very inspiring.

Rachel Parys said...

You are having too much fun with that Smash book!! Wait for me!!! Ughhh...maybe when the girls are back in school I will have time???