Followers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Simple but SWEET...

Hi guys,
     I am so hoping to get back into the groove in the next couple of weeks. Gesh... The M&M's are officially High schoolers and we almost have all the jitters done with so that we can get into a well put together system that works for the four of us.  So far we have all been getting up by 5am to get our showers taken and because my poor kids are like me we have been out the door and up to the school by 7:10am each day this week. Mind you school doesn't start until 7:45am but,  like I said they are just like me.  lol... Needless to say we have all been in bed by 9pm everyday this week. :O)  Did you know that it is still dark out at 5am.  That is the one thing that I really hate about fall coming on.  Don't mind somewhat cooler temperatures, i love the sound of the geese and the way they start flying back into the late in the early even.  I just want my light. 
     Well, that's enough of my complaining. Let's get to the creative side of things. I didn't want to leave the same card up all week so I have a different card with the adorable Anya Celebrates on it.  Thanks again to my very very sweet friend Amy Young for the stamps.
    Ok guys, have a wonderful weekend.  I am off Monday so I am hoping to get some crafting in. 
Hugs, Lisa G




supplies:
stamps- Anya Celebrates-TGF & Bake me a cake-Lawnfawn
cs-Neenah, AC Cardstock & Bazzil
dp-Authentique-Genuine
bling-K&Company & Kaisercraft
seam binding-etsy
inks-Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe-Memento Ink
Starburst Spray-Ghostly Grargoyle White-LSG
craft stencil-stash
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
hair-YR21-E97-E99
shirt-Y28 & 10Black-atYou Spica
jeans & shoes-B97-B95-0
gift-V25-E40-E41-R81-0
floor-W2-W1-W0

4 comments:

Denice said...

Oh, oh, oh.....this is so stinkin' cute Lisa! Love the DP and your coloring, a perfect combination.
:Dxx

Rachel Parys said...

Ooooo..Lisa...I LOVE her!! I haven't had a darn minute free to play with my big Anyas yet!! You used one of my fav colors too, love me some purple!! Gorgeous job!

I hear you, we are also in bed at 9:00! I feel so lame, but I get up at 5:00! (after several minutes of listening to the music blaring from the alarm! lol!)

Amanda R said...

Gosh Lisa, you sound just like me! I HAVE to be early, if I am on the highway I HAVE to get in the turning lane miles before my exit. Very particular about those things myself. This card is lovely, such a pretty hair color and I like the little bit of bling you added, nicely done!

Chrissy said...

Cor Blimey...where have I been, have missed some little cuties Lisa..Oh! thats right 7 DT's keep me on my toes..I just cant say no!..lol..you have some gorgeous cards in your last posts, fabulous images and colouring, love the bling on the parcel, and as always gorgeous hair colouring..hope your weekend is goijng smoothlyu, mine is just coming to the end..Boohoo!!Sunday night and time for the 8.30 movie...see you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx