Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Veterans Day...

Good morning everyone.
     I want to start off today with a quick "Thank You" to all of the men and women out there that help to keep this country alive.  I am from a family that has always had someone in one branch or the other of the military.   Needless to say we support our troops in this family.  I hope that you all have a very Happy Veterans Day.  God Bless America!
      So, I am finally getting back to being me again and I am proud to say that I actually made over four cards yesterday afternoon.  :O)  I also have decided not to grump about where I have to load my pictures from.  Thanks so much Amanda for the tip of what you use to get it done.  I am going to check it out later today when I am a little more awake.  lol 
     So with that being said, it is a Sunday and it usually means I do a little Paw paw-Razzi for you all.   I do have some cute pictures of Boo checking out the snow yesterday safe and dry from our back window where she loves to sleep and see the world without getting wet, cold or hot.  (Smart Cat!)  However today is Casper's First BIRTHDAY, and I have some awesome pictures to share with you of this crazy cat as well.
     Casper has always had a bit of the wanderlust in him so we decided to take him outside yesterday when we got a little snow storm with really good sized snowflakes. We took him out of the front porch (Jerry was nice enough to hold him the whole time)  so that he could feel the snow for the first time.  He was so cute, and he ended up having a whole bunch of them on his face, but every time I tried to take the shot he would turn on me.  So, I did get a couple of shots and I am pleased to say that even though it was beautiful it didn't last or stick, so we still have nice dry grass and now very cold air outside..  Better than ice, so I'm not complaining. 
     I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.  I have a bunch of pictures to share this week, so I will talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

Boo enjoying the view from the nice cozy house.

The view down the street.


The Birthday boy!  Casper is one year old today...



Had to share this picture of my new car and that huge snowflake in front
of my camera... They really were big flakes and fun to see. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful furbabies you have :) I love seeing pets treated so well. My lil Rosie brings many smiles to my face everyday, I`d be lost without her!

Danni said...

Love these photos!! Such sweet furbabies!! and a nice new car!

Amanda R said...

Lucy and Sinbad would never be that calm and Casper is sooo handsome. Who would have thought you would end up with what, four cats now? Anyways, if you need any help with the Pic Monkey just holler, I only do a couple of things with it and I am more pleased with them now then when I used Photoshop.