Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER...











Happy Easter everyone.
As today is Easter and I am sure that everyone will be going to church or being with their loved one's I will make this a really quick post. While I was busy making some cards yesterday I thought that I would make a really quick Easter card just for all of you. I want to thank you all for taking the time to check on my little blog. You really make my days...So, Thank you and have a Happy Easter. Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Chick-baby bunnies-SNS-ATS
sentiment-C.C.Design's-March stamp set-ATS
cs-Neenah
pp-baby powder & for peep's sake-imaginisce
Nestabilities-Spellbinders
Copic Markers

4 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Happy Easter to you Lisa, this came out just ADORABLE! Wonderful job :0)

Amy said...

Happy Easter, Lisa!
Super cute card, I love the way you've colored these two cuties...gives me the warm fuzzies! :)

Pam Varnell said...

Awwww Lisa what a sweet, sweet card. Love this. Hope you and the family had a wonderful holiday. Hugs!!

Angela said...

So adorable Lisa!! He is just the cutest!! I never got a chance to play with him!!! Well there's next year!! I say that alot here lately!! I love the soft pastels, just adorable!! Agian I hope you had a great Easter!!
Hugs:)
Angela