Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SHOWERS OF LOVE...










Warning, very long post...
Good morning everyone. It already Wednesday. Can you believe it? Yay, just two more days and it is the weekend! As I am sure you can tell by my tone of typing (heehee) I have this weekend off. Yay for me! I am also one of those people that counts the day as one less at the beginning of the day. I know I am weird, but I've always said that I can live with that. lol...
If you knew the kind of day I had yesterday you might wonder how I can be in such a good mood, but I don't know I just keep hoping that today will be better. As Tom Hanks said in Forrest Gump "And that's all I have to say about that."
Ok, moving on before I do put myself in a bad mood..... My card for today is not a stamp from TGF (gasp!). It is one of the sweet Emma stamps from C.C. Designs sugarplum stamps over at All that Scraps. I came up with this card for AmyR's Friday Sketch. If you aren't familiar with Amy you should check her out. She is very talented and makes great videos on Copics and other things. I promise you will enjoy Amy as much as I do. She is a doll.
Well, I think I have talked you eyes off long enough. Time to get myself in gear for a fun filled day at work. Kids to get ready for school and a husband to get up so he can make all of us lunches for our fun filled days. Did I ever mention that Jerry (my husband) says that I should leave a little bit of sarcasm for the rest of the world? Yes, I am a very sarcastic person. My children call Chandler from the TV show Friends. ( I don't know why!) heehee......Thanks for stopping by today.Have a super day all. I will chat at you tomorrow. Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Rainy Day Emma & sentiment - C.C. Design Sugarplums-ATS
cs-Sunrise-PTI & Neenah classic crest-Artistoutpost.com
pp-sugar rush paper pad-BasicGrey
glossy accents
gems-Walmart
distress ink-peeled paint-Ranger
Copic markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-Y23-E29-E35
raincoat, galoshes & umbrella-B69-B91-Y00-Y06-Y08-Y17-R29

5 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Pretty papers and I love your stamp choice! Lovely card Lisa :0)

Amy said...

Great take on that sketch challenge Lisa and your coloring of little Emma is way too cute!
Sorry to hear you had a crummy day yesterday... here's hoping that the next couple are smooth sailing right into your weekend off! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Look how sweet, awesome coloring.

AmyR said...

Aww thanks for the compliment :o)

And love your card - I still need to ink up that Emma image!!

Thanks for playing along with my sketch!

librariane said...

I really like the 'sparkley raindrops' you added to the layout.