Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HI...







Hi guys. Wow is it late for me today, and you know that means a quick post. I think you can guess by now that this is going to be another card for the TGF cares card drive. I was digging through my stash when I came across this wonderful Angel Anya that I had colored, but ended up not using. I decided that she was just too sweet to leave her in that drawer, so I put her together with some butterfly paper that I also had in my stash and tadaaa....a card is made. lol... Seriously, it was fun one to put together and I hope it will bring a smile to someone. Well, I am out of time. Got to wake up those kiddies. Talk at you tomorrow, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Angel Anya & Mcsplendid farm-TGF
cs-GP
pp-Carolee's Creations-butterfly patterns
ribbon-eBay
labels-Nestabilities-Spellbinders
Copic Markers

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!1

Amy said...

Your little angel is positively adorable Lisa... so glad she finally made it onto a card! :)