Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MORNING...














Good morning everyone. I hope that your Sunday is off to a good start. Did you have a fun Saturday? I had a great one spent with the kids and Jerry. We played some card games went to the grocer together and watched the movie Battlestar Golactica... I also managed to make a couple more cards for the Charity Card Drive over at TGF. I don't know what it is, but I am just so happy when I am making these cards and they are all going together so nicely.
I did however make this card to be part of Amy R's Friday sketch. I love to see her sketches, they always give me such inspiration. Like I mentioned last week, check out Amy's blog here.
Ok guys, as it is Sunday and I have lots to do I will get going. Hope to see you tomorrow. Have a great day! Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies
stamp-Dressy Ebony-digi-TGF
cs-C.C.Designs-Copic quality card stock-ATS & Scarlett Jewel-PTI
pp-lemonade-BasicGrey paper pad
designer pearls e.- Prima
distress ink-peeled paint-Ranger/Tim Holtz
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-E55-E53-E51-E50-Y23
dress & jacket-G20-06melon spica-R83-R85-R89-21lipstick spica
shoes-E49
background-W1-W2-Y000-0

4 comments:

Angela said...

Too cute Lisa!!! I just love seeing all your new creations!! I hope you have had a great weekend!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Amy said...

Sounds like you have been enjoying your days off Lisa! :)
This card and your coloring is just beautiful and those gorgeous pearl accents are bound to make some little girl ooh and ahh with delight!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is DARLING, I love her hair,

Pam Varnell said...

This is so precious Lisa. Loving the colors you used and you totally rocked Amy's sketch. Love this card sweetie.