Followers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

LET'S GET SASSY...







Hi guys. Happy Saturday to you. I am heading to work soon, but I wanted to share a card that I made last night. I had a headache, but I still wanted to play with my Copics a little, so this is what happened... I was watching YouTube ( I love to check out every one's videos about Copics and stamps) when I decided to just listen and color up my newest stamp from the Farm," Thursday". I think she is one spunky girl, and I decided to try her on some craft paper. Now I have never used craft to stamp on. Just for making my cards. However, I had the headache, I was in a funky mood, and I was just playing around. I really had no intention of posting her, but I really like this in a kind of funky way. I think that I will send her to my Sister. She will get a charge out of it. She has three boys (15-18 & 21) so she knows how to get funky...heehee. I decided to use pink as the card itself to play off of the blue and her general tough girl attitude. I also used my distressing tool to rough up the edges a little.
Ok, I am off to the races. I hope you have a wonderful start to your weekend. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplie:
stamps-Thursday-Creepy Crew & Talk Loud- TGF
cs-craft & sweet blush-PTI
pp- Bayberry Cottage 6x6 paper pad-pinkpaislee
fibers-Angela's blog candy
flower-my stash...
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-E97-E99
outfit-E15-YR21-BV01-E49-R20-R22-Y28-B95-B93

3 comments:

Angela said...

Lisa, this is just awesome!! Love the way you stamped Thursday on he kraft paper and colored her with your copics! This turned out great. Hope you ahve a great weekend!
Hugs:)
Angela

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool idea Lisa, Happy week-end!

Amy said...

Very cool look, Lisa! I've never stamped on kraft either, but this is making me think I need to try it! Thanks to your creative, funky mood, we have a whole new look for stamping! :)
Love the card, and the touch of pink is awesome!