Followers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

SCHOOL IS OUT...for SUMMER!











Good morning all. I hope that you all had a great Wednesday. I came home from work on Tuesday and I was going to get my card done, but before I knew it Glee was on... What can I say, I just had to watch Glee and then I was just too tired to worry about my card. Did you all enjoy your hour of Glee? I have a love- hate feeling when it comes to the final number of each episode. I love, love the last song they preform but...I hate it because it means that short hour has already come and gone. lol...Oh, well there is always next week or hulu.
Ok, as for my card today. It is one for my friends granddaughter. She wanted her to have one for the last day of school. I was trying to come up with something in my stamps that would represent that and it just was not jumping off the pages. Well, I turned to the next best resource that I have, my kids. I asked both of them if they were to be given a card for the last day of school what would they want on it out of my stamp selection. Somehow they both agreed that Cheer Anya was perfect because they would both be cheering if today was the last day of school and the first day of their summer vacation. I really liked their ideas so I went with it. So without further ado Miss Cheer Anya is here to cheer you into the last day of school/first day of summer VACATION! Well, we aren't quit there yet but it sure is on the way very quickly. We a very big wind/thunderstorm/rainstorm last night so I can't wait to see what it will do today. Have a great day everyone. Talk at you tomorrow. Lisa G
Supplies;
stamp-Cheer Anya-TGF
cs-white-PTI & white for card-GP
mulberry paper
pp-chatterbox
ribbon-details & Accessories
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-E35-E37-E39
outfit & pom poms-B91-B95-G20-G21-YR07-B00-W1-W2-W3-Spica-04orange-06melon-18babyblue
Diamond Stickles

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhh she is Darling!!!

Angela said...

I wich I was out for the summer!! I'd be doing the cheer dance also!!! I think Cheer Anya i the perfect image for the last day of school!!
Hope everyone is doing great and thank you for thinking of all of us here in Tennessee.
Hugs:)
Angela

Amy said...

This is so super cute, Lisa! Cheer Anya looks like she was made for cheering the last day of school, your kids are so right! Awesome card!